Wellspring is thrilled to launch this year’s “Giving Together” campaign, to bring joy, inspiration, and hope to thousands of children and families experiencing homelessness this winter.
Each holiday, Wellspring relies on the support of more than 600 donors and friends to stock the shelves of the Baby Boutique and the Giving Together Toy Room, to help ensure that homeless families have access to the essential items they need for a warm, safe, and memorable holiday.
Between November 1, 2013 and January 1, 2014, community members are invited to celebrate Giving Together by:
- Making a financial contribution – When you make a gift to Wellspring, $0.87 of every dollar goes directly to supporting children and families experiencing crisis, during the holidays and all year-long.
- Donating a new essential item or toy – Bring joy to children who are experiencing the effects of homelessness by donating a new, unwrapped item. For more information, please view our “Giving Together Wishlist.”
- Hosting a donation drive – Hosting a donation drive is a fun, meaningful, and rewarding way to spread the Giving Together message among friends, family, and colleagues. For more information, please view our Donate Essentials & Other Items page.
- Volunteering – Live the reason for the season, and give the gift of time by volunteering with your children, friends, family, or co-workers! Please view our Volunteer page for more information on holiday-specific opportunities.
- Staying Connected – Follow our Blog for inspiring stories of Giving Together this season – from our former clients, donors, corporate supporters, child philanthropists, and more – and share it with your online friends! You can also stayed tuned via our Facebook and Twitter pages for up-to-date information on other ways to get involved, including fun and festive community events benefitting Wellspring Family Services.