Wellspring is thrilled to launch our 2014 “Giving Together” campaign, to help more than 900 children and families in crisis triumph over trauma this holiday season!
Each winter, Wellspring relies on the support of hundreds of donors and friends to stock the shelves of the Baby Boutique and the Giving Together Toy Room with new unwrapped toys and essential items like seasonally-appropriate outerwear, clothing, shoes, educational toys, and baby gear and supplies. You can join us to help ensure that children and families experiencing homelessness in our community experience a warm, safe, and memorable holiday!
Between November 3, 2014 and January 1, 2015, community members are invited to celebrate Giving Together by:
- Making a financial contribution – When you make a gift to Wellspring, you provide vital support for children and families in crisis, during the holidays and all year-long.
- Donating a new essential item or toy – Bring joy to children who are experiencing the effects of homelessness by donating a new, unwrapped item. For more information, please view our “Giving Together Wishlist.”
- Hosting a donation drive – Hosting a donation drive is a fun, meaningful, and rewarding way to spread the Giving Together message among friends, family, and colleagues. For more information, please view our Donate Essentials & Other Items page.
- Shop our online catalog - Don't have time to shop but still want to make an impact? Shop our online catalog and help stock the shelves of our Baby Boutique and Toy Room for homeless children and families.
- Volunteering – Live the reason for the season, and give the gift of time by volunteering with your children, friends, family, or co-workers! Please view our Volunteer page for more information on holiday-specific opportunities.
- Staying Connected – Follow our Blog for inspiring stories of Giving Together this season – from our former clients, donors, corporate supporters, child philanthropists, and more – and share it with your online friends! You can also stayed tuned via our Facebook and Twitter pages for up-to-date information on other ways to get involved, including fun and festive community events benefitting Wellspring Family Services.